The registration fees for MLSP 2010 are as follows.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to scientific sessions
- Coffee breaks
- 3 Lunches
- Get-Together Party on Sunday 29th
- Poster session buffet in the evening of Monday 30th
- Gala Dinner on Tuesday 31st
- 1 copy of Electronic Proceedings
Terms and Conditions
- All papers to be presented at the workshop must have at least one author registered at the full rate (non-student registration) before June 23, 2010. One full registration pays for at most two papers of the same author. Valid author registration is complete only after both the registration form is submitted and the payment has been received.
- There is no on-site registration. All the registrations have to be done online before the workshop starts.
- Invitation letters will only be extended upon request and only after full registration and fees payment.
- To be eligible for IEEE membership rates you must be a current member of the IEEE. (You will be asked to enter your membership number on the registration page).
- Students will be required to present valid ID.
Registration procedure:Link to the online registration system eAGE (Link will open to a new window.)
For questions concerning registration, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org